Welcome to Logitechuser.com. Our site tries to bring you the latest software, especially for the Logitech G920 Software, for those of you who like to play NFS games, CSR, Asphalts, Real racing, and other games, of course, you need device gaming such as Logitech Controllers or Driving, to achieve the best performance and have a more real impression while playing the game. Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheels and Pedals are the best Gaming products that we highly recommend for you because they have several car components to be more comfortable using them. Therefore, to customize the G920, please install the Logitech G HUB and Logitech Gaming Software (type 32/64-bit), available for Windows and macOS, which you can download manually on our website as well as other downloadable guides below. It will be useful when to start using the G920. Click the menu box to see the download list below, and don’t forget to visit the official website at https://www.logitechg.com for complete information about Logitech Driving or Controller products.
Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheels, Pedals, Overview, and Specifications
The Logitech G920/G29 Driving Force Steering Wheels and Pedals is a Logitech product with Full Throttle racing. Also, Full Control has been embedded into the Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheels so that it is tireless for its users and provides an ideal driving experience. As well as Driving Force will bring the racing game that you dream of to the level of professional gamers.
The G920 has a real steering wheel for those of you who have been simulated first in high-level racing games. Having Dual-Motor Force Feedback will make you feel every tire slip in the game. The Steel Ball Bearing, which is very sturdy on the G920 steering shaft, will be more resilient and durable, and the Stainless Steel Paddle Shifter will undoubtedly apply an authentic force in your control. Plus, the Steering wheel has been wrapped by hand-embroidered skin very carefully to look more luxurious and stunning, along with Helical Gearing to bring you a very smooth game.
The pedals have been adjusted on any road you want by just maintaining your body position. Driving will be more realistic with the floor pedal unit that you have modified in your place and separated from the gears, brakes, and also the integrated clutch pedal like following the World Rally Championship.
You can also move Overdrive to bring your racing simulation experience to a higher level to the Pro level by adding the Realism that the unique shifter presents to the G920. Short Throw’s nuance in Shifter on the 6-tooth Pattern (H), pressed backward teeth.
Do various maneuvers without fear of falling because you remain in your sweet position and do it aggressively and precisely, of course. And also, do different customizations on the G920 with the Software that we have provided, and if you want to see the specifications of the G920, you can click on the box below.
Download Guide, G HUB, and Gaming Software
How the manual download works on our website, especially the Logitech G920 Software that you are looking for right now, so that you are more comfortable with this product, of course, you need to customize the G920 so that you can control the Racing Wheel optimally when you start the play games. Therefore by downloading the latest Gaming Software by Logitech G, you can better prepare the G920 to adjust to your needs. We have provided the software you need, including Logitech G HUB Logitech Gaming Software (Type 32/64-bit), compatible with Windows and macOS. Please download by clicking the open button (+) and the close button (-) if You want to return to the previous page. And also, provide other downloads that get started guide in PDF file, please download too if you need it. And for those of you who want to know how to use the Logitech G920 racing wheel for more information, you can visit the official website page or visit the page below, which we have listed below.
The G920 Driving Force Setup Guide (PDF)
The G920 Driving Force User Guide (PDF)
If you know more about using the Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheels and Pedals according to your activities’ needs, you can easily control the gaming mouse when you start playing a game on your PC. You can visit the official Logitec G website to find out how to use the software on the G920 Racing Wheels, or visit the official page on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). All the guides, instructions, and other information you need are listed on that page, including:
- Guide on how to connect G920 Driving Force Steering Wheels and Pedals to a Computer.
- Guide on how to install Logitech G920 Software on Windows and Mac, and other devices.
- Guide on how to set up Logitech G920 Racing Wheels to a Computer.
- Guide on how to create, scan for profiles, and view current profiles with LGS.
- Explanation of the release notes for Logitech Gaming Software on Windows OS
- Guide on how to optimize pedal face positions on the G920 Racing Wheel correctly.
- Explanation of the supported PC OS for the G920 Racing Wheels
- Guide on how to mount and secure your G920 racing wheel using built-in bolt mounting points
- Explanation of the supported gaming console systems for the G920.
- Guide and explained how to solve if there is no force feedback when using the G920 racing wheels on your Computer
- Guide and explained how to solve; force feedback turns off intermittently when using the G920 racing wheel.
- Guide and explained how to solve; clutch pedal on your G920 racing wheel does not work correctly.
- Guide on how to adjust sensitivity on the G920 racing wheels with LGS.
- Guide on how to mount and secure your G920 using the clamping system
- Guide on how to mounting templates for your G920.
- Guide on how to lock the G920 racing wheel profile using LGS.
- Guide and explanations for how to resolve the G920 racing wheel pedals not responding
- Guide on how to program buttons on the G920 racing wheels using LGS.
- Guide on how to create and edit the G920 racing wheel profiles with LGS.
- Guide and explanations for how to resolve the G920 not respond when you were connecting to Xbox One
- Guide on how to set racing wheel profiles to default using LGS.
- Guide on how to import the G920 racing wheel profiles using LGS.
- Guide and explanation on how to solve when a blue screen appears on your computer after the G920 is plugged into a USB port
- Guide on how to customize the Logitech G920 Racing Wheel using Logitech G HUB.
Those are some instructions and guides that you should know when you want to make the Logitech G920 Racing Wheel easy to control and the way you expect it to be. And much other important information that we haven’t mentioned. Therefore, please visit the page above.